Nerren Claims Consultants’ #1 goal is to help you navigate the complex and often confusing process of filing an insurance claim for damages to your home or business.
As your Public Adjuster, we will evaluate and document your property damage, review your insurance policy to determine what is covered, file the claim and handle all aspects of process the claim. We will work hard to make sure your claim settlement is the maximum amount due you for your loss.
How Our Team Of Public Adjusters Helps You!
Ready To Get Started?
Request your Free Claim Evaluation.
A Public Adjuster Works Exclusively For You!
The following is the process of how we handle an insurance claim on your behalf.
- First, one of our licensed loss adjuster will review your insurance policy and explain to you what you are legally entitled to claim after a loss or damage to your home or business.
- Next, we will fully document the insurance claim and present all facts to the insurance company.
- Then, we will file your your fully prepared claim for you.
- During, we handle all communication with your insurance company’s adjuster in a timely and professionally manner. This includes meeting your Insurance company’s adjuster at your home or business.
- Next, we provide your insurance company with our estimate, prepared by professional estimators outlining the damages to your home or business.
- Also, we help you prepare inventory of all damaged personal or business property.
- Then, we keep you updated with the status of your insurance claim either by email or phone call.
- Next, we negotiate with your insurance company to obtain the best possible settlement for your claim.
- Lastly, we communicate and establish a claim with your mortgage company if you have a mortgage. The insurance claim check will come payable to you and your mortgage company.
- In addition, we work closely with a number of insurance claim attorneys to pursue legal action if your claim is wrongly denied.